Subject: [Leica] FS/Trade M6TTL
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:54:48 -0800 (PST)

Here's a proposition for you all:

M6TTL Chrome .72 body with On/Off switch, boxes and
manual. Mint-          1,250.00

SF-20 flash barely used. 175.00

I need to generate some funds, but would like to have
a second M body.  Would consider a trade for a REAL
USER M body + $$ for the TTL.  Prefer something that
has had fairly recent service and works perfectly.
Cosmetics are unimportant. M2, M3, M4, M5 preferred.
(I don't want to trade straight across for a near mint
M3.)

Items include US shipping.  Contact me Off List with
offers, sympathy, derision.

Thanks for looking

Patrick

pbjbike@yahoo.com