Subject: [Leica] PAW 2003, Week 2...
From: "Rob Mason" <masonr7@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 00:59:54 -0600

Here is my second offering to the PAW for the year:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/rcm/image-37730.html

A few days ago, I posted my first ever PAW entry, and I got several
the face of the subject was too dim.  My skill as a photographer is still
being refined (read "developed"), so I do not know if I could have done more
at the time of shooting to remedy the problem.  The only solution now is to
doctor the photo via computer.  My question is this:  What is the best
elementary program for photo refinishing?  Is Photoshop the only worthwhile
tool available?

As always, comments, critiques, and smart-ass remarks are welcome and
encouraged.

Rob Mason
McKinney, TX