Subject: Re: [Leica] M motor drive/winder/RabidWinder
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 18:54:57 -0800

James

Isn't it embarrassing to see that a 30 year old Nikon and it's
ancient motor drive pushing an SLR with it's flip-flop mirror
can do a burst of exposures; and a newly designed Leica
Motor cannot?  The Leica M-6 was designed looong after
the Nikon F2 and it's motor drive was obsolete.

Even the old clockwork MOOLY could do burst exposures.

Jerry