Subject: Re: [Leica] time to stop lurking... PAW 2003
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:17:31 +1100

>After lurking for about 2 years, I figure that the time has come to
>make the commitment.  One of many resolutions this year is 52 photos
>for the PAW project of 2003.  I have had the privilege of taking in
>many of your photos over the past 24 months, and I hope that I can
>add something to the group.
>
>PAW 2003:
>http://www.leica-gallery.net/rcm/image-37613.html
>
>Comments, critiques, tips, and smart-ass remarks are ALWAYS welcome.

Hey I like it: at first, I thought you were too far away from the
subject -- common problem that I have all the time, but on
reflection, the yellow framing really adds to the atmosphere. On my
screen the womans face is just a bit dark, but I fear its really just
my screen, and I'm thinking its time to "brighten" up with a new one.

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com