Subject: [Leica] MONTREAL LUG event
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 15:19:21 -0500

To mark the presence in Montreal of one of Canada's national photographic treasures
(no, not Bryan Adams) TED GRANT, we'd like to organize a LUG get together. Yer basic
Summicrons 'n Scotches event.

Dates can be either Sunday Feb. 2nd or Friday Feb. 7.

Interested participants should contact me off list with their preferred date and will
set it all up with Ted and his legendary Sandy.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

Replies: Reply from Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] MONTREAL LUG event)
Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] MONTREAL LUG event)