Subject: Re: [Leica] Caution when using the 1.25x magnifier
From: "stiles@metrocast.net" <stiles@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 13:04:25 -0500

Original Message:
- -----------------
From: Ted Grant tedgrant@shaw.ca
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 07:30:24 -0800
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

I would add my own caution to magnifier users. My M6 TTL locked up in the
middle of a shoot. I discovered that the little tether line that secures
the magnifier to the strap had fouled the rewind crank. It took a bit of
tugging to get it unjammed. I reattached the safty clip so as to present
less slack. This strikes me as a design flaw, when an accessory can bring
all that M6 reliablity to a grinding halt.

Regards,
Phil Stiles NH USA

http://mail2web.com/ .