Subject: [Leica] Richard's PAW Week 1 Revisited
From: "Richard Ogden" <richard@ogdenonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 12:09:27 -0000

In my haste to get cracking with this year's PAW, I posted a poor scan of an
(admittedly) not very exciting picture which needs all the help it can get!

Calmer counsels have prevailed, and I have re-scanned and re-posted, as well
as adding alternates to my PAW site (though given that I only managed to
complete 30-something weeks last year, this may be a tad optimistic!!)

If you've a moment, please spare a glance.

http://mysite.freeserve.com/paw2003/index.html

Many thanks,
Richard