Subject: [Leica] paw details
From: "Kevin Argue" <kargue@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 23:43:04 -0500

Dear fellow luggers- as we begin the new year I see some have already begun
to send in their  first PAW's for 2003. As one who .looks at everyones
pictures offered up each week I have a request.  As a news photographer we
are always required to attach a cutline to the photos including location. I
noticed a lot of you will put camera , lens and film and maybe a brief word
or two. Since luggers are world wide could you ad location. An example is
the work of Steve Unsworth and Geebee. Steve puts Paris and what part.
Geebee puts the immediate location not what part of England. For those of us
who love to travel if you could add even one extra detail it would be
appreciated. Geebee , is this in Hertfordshire, Lake District or Dorset, as
an example.
Thanks everyone, keep shooting.

Kevin Argue,
St. Catharines, Ontario