Subject: Re: [Leica] user leicameters
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 22:39:00 -0700

These chaps specialize in meter repairs and can put in new selenium
cells:

Quality Light-Metric
Suite 210
6922 Hollywood Boulevard
Hollywood  California  90028
213/467-2265

For meter repairs and calibrations (and everything else too) I use
Gerry Smith at Kindermann Canada. They still have original parts for
the MR meters:

http://kindermann.ca/

I think any competent camera repair tech should be able to calibrate a
MR meter to 1.5v cells.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Pat Perez" <patdperez@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] user leicameters)