Subject: Re: [Leica] Why is Martin selling his Bessa R2??
From: David Mason <dcm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 17:48:08 -0500

On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 04:41 PM, Martin Howard wrote:

> I thought we'd been over this to death, but I keep on getting email
> from people asking me why I'm selling it, especially since it's so > new.

I have had similar problems selling on the list - so the last time I
sold something it went straight to the unmentioned auction site, sold
with no hassle and the new owner is delighted with it. It was also a CV
product. You are correct in assuming that it should not be so difficult
in a list full of people who would appreciate the camera and the
trustworthiness of fellow lovers of all things Leica (and related).

Cheers,

Dave