Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday
From: "Ernest B. Ferro" <ebferro@ebferro.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 22:28:43 -0500

In an effort to further finance my M7 and R9 acquisition, I have the
following items for sale.
M6TTL HM S/N 24680xx.  Camera is in mint- condition.  I am the original
owner and the camera will be 4 years old in February.  It has had
approximately 30 rolls of film run through it in that time.  There are
no visible signs of use.  Camera comes with original box and packing.
Asking price is $1150.
Sekonic L-358 Light Meter  Meter is approximately 6 months old and in
mint- condition.  Meter comes with instructions, warranty, box, etc.  It
has been used about two times.  Asking price is $175.
LTM to M adapter M2 50 and M3 21-50.  Genuine Leitz model in excellent
shape.  I am asking $50 for this.

Please contact me off list if interested.