Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Longevity
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 19:25:38 -0500

Patrick,

Thanks for the kind offer!  I'm wiring now, and should be done with that
soon, and it's MA LAW that you have to have plumbing done by a licensed
plumber (you can electrocute your self, if you want to...but you, legally,
can't get your self wet...sigh)....and going to let someone else do the
insulation ;-)  Then, it's on to wallboard...and again, someone else will
have that pleasure!  Now, the wainscoting and flooring are open to
suggestion ;-)

Regards,

Austin