Subject: [Leica] FS: M4-P, 90/2.8 Elmarit, 50 finder, RF filter, M2/M3 flash adapter
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 12:14:20 -0800 (PST)

For Sale:

See PHOTOS of most this stuff at http://www.2alpha.net/~pklein/forsale.
The file names of the JPGs are self-explanatory. Please note that I
describe condition conservatively.  Reason for selling: I bought some
newer stuff, so I'm selling some older stuff.

** Leica M4-P body, #1564xxx. Mechanics and optics are great. Cosmetically
LHSA EX-.  A few dings and dents, baseplate scratches and paint wear on
back.  Vulcanite intact.  Recent CLA by Sherry Krauter, including new
shutter curtains.  $825.00 for the body only.

** Leitz 90mm f/2.8 M-mount Elmarit #1918xxx. (classic early 60s).  Bought
from Sherry Krauter.  Great glass, superb mechanics.  Cosmetically LHSA
EX.  Some bright marks on barrel, a couple of pits on the focusing ring.
$425.00 including matching reversible hood and cap (EX+), or $375.00 for
the lens alone.

** Leitz 50mm brightline finder (SBOOI).  LHSA rating EX-.  A few bright
marks on chrome, some minor separation visible inside if you look at it
from a distance. Looks great when you view through it.  $125.00

** Flash adapter to adapt standard PC cord to M2, M3.  $15.00

The orange RF filter has been sold.

Again, PHOTOS of this stuff are at http://www.2alpha.net/~pklein/forsale.

- - --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA