Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Has Limits?
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 08:09:49 -0800

"Ginex, Mike" wrote:

> Kind of dismayed after reading the specs for a N*k*n D1X.......It's lowest
> allowable operating temp is 32F.  I've used my Standard Leicaflex at 5 above
> without a hitch.  Hmmmm.

That representing the lower specification limit for the vast majority of
semiconductions. Granted the semiconductors will often work at lower
temperatures but their parameters are not guaranteed.

Also, not all manufactures spec their products in strict adherence to the
semiconductor specifications for the devices used.

Austin, over to you