Subject: Re: [Leica] A Leica New Year. :-)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 18:10:11 +0100

Thanks for the nice wishes, Ted, really heart-warming and all so true. Much of
the flaming that goes on would never take place if more people had actually met
in person. For me, the LUG and LEG have been a source of fun, feedback and
encouragement in what has otherwise been a pretty crummy year. So here's to all
of you, and let us hope that we all take a lot of great pictures and enjoy
success in our respective walks of life. And most importantly, that we can all
share in your positive attitude to life.

Nathan

Ted Grant wrote:

> Howdy folks,
> Just a word or two on the passing of this 2002 and the beginning of 2003.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch