Subject: RE: [Leica] A lovely day for viruses
From: Craig Zeni <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 10:53:21 -0500

I usually don't contribute to virus threads but in this case I'll do so.

BD's tip is excellent, but consider ditching Outlook completely and
plumping for a copy of Eudora Pro for your email.  It won't launch ANYTHING
unless you tell it to, yet still allow you to preview
it.  Friends/associates get virii and Eudora allows you to see what's there
without the autolaunch 'feature' of Outlook.  Works great.