Subject: Re: [Leica] LeHuray color MF SP?
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 14:04:19 -0600

Go straight to the attic!! And if you're waiting for a Rollei to break,
that's kind of like waiting for an M3 to break. And the Rollei doesn't have
cloth in it.

You inherited more cameras than you owned last month! The Mirandas had good
lenses. And if the Yashica Mat is in good shape, it's a nifty camera.

Jeffery