Subject: [Leica] OT Browser Problems
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 10:45:41 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

Happy New Year!  I just downloaded Explorer 6 and am
having trouble opening links and using navigate
buttons.  Things are going along fine initially at log
on.  Then, in a few minutes, a left click on a link
results in nothing.  A right click will allow me "open
in new window"  which will allow me to continue
browsing for a short while before the right click
technique is needed again. Typing in a new URL address
in this 'hang' mode will sometimes work. The auction
site makes it hang in this matter almost
immediatly--this may be my key to my New Year's
no-buying resolution! Running Windows 98, 450mhz AMD
processor, 64meg RAM, Cable internet service.

Any ideas out there for a quick fix?  Not enough RAM
for Explorer 6?

Thank you in advance for any advice,

Patrick