Subject: Re: [Leica] Canon B adapter
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 22:58:59 -0800

Thanks to all that responded.

I found the Canon Manual Diaphragm Adapter that I acquired with a FD mount
to Leica M adapter.  I couldn't get it to work on a 135mm.

My 12mm Sigma fish eye has manual stops.  It will work without the diaphragm
adapter.

I'll experiment with my other lenses tomorrow.

Best regards,
Roland Smith
Oakland, California