Subject: RE: [Leica] exposure question
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 06:54:46 -0800

Bracketing is a sure fire way to nail the exposure, but there is a more
subtle cost than the price of film....  you never learn to instinctively
nail the exposure.....  I shoot a lot of 4x5 film.  My basic rule is to not
bracket at all.....  1 click of the shutter per image  After a while, you
will learn how to pick the right area's)  for the meter readings.

All my comments are for an amateur.  For pros, doing a paid shoot where time
is money, or for those once in a  lifetime shots, then bracketing only makes
sense.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net