Subject: RE: [Leica] writing was Photo books under the tree?
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 09:42:36 -0500

There is absolutely NO question about the difficulty of the balancing
act - I don't think that anyone can do both things well at the same
time. But the difficulty of the balancing act doesn't explain why so few
people can do both things well, but separately. On the other hand, look
at how few people can really do either thing extremely well. :-)