Subject: [Leica] FS - What to Buy with your Xmas Money
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 12:25:20 -0500

FOR SALE

Leica Pouch - Leather - has a belt loop and is large enough for a CL,
CLE or LTM like a IIIF - $50

Tele-Elmar 90/2.8 Thin one made in Canada with box  $500

Elmar 90/4 Chrome - with bubble $300

Canon RF with Rapidwinder and 50/1.8 LTM  with Canon RF book $500

Leica MR meter -chrome - just refurbished. $ 200

Nikon 35/1.4 AI Nikkor with CL-6 case $350

ALL items sold as is.

Interested parties should view the items on the web and then contact me off
list to discuss how interested they are and what they think the item is
worth to them.
I do not sell outside of USA or Canada unless you make things so darn easy
that I would
be a fool NOT to sell to you.

All items are viewable at http://www.ernienitka.com/itemsforsale.html
references are available - I have sold without problems on LUG, ebay ( ID:
enitka@twcny.rr.com )

ernie nitka

enitka@twcny.rr.com