Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica Price increase
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 15:55:33 -0500

Hey, Ted - None of that is "out of the norm" or out of anything else I
can think of. I would hope that Leica would have the sense to have
on-going relationships with people like you and Sal and anyone else who
is a long-time Leica shooter with a stellar professional reputation -
or, for that matter, with a Leica optical expert like Erwin. In some
businesses, people who fit said description are known as OLs - Opinion
Leaders - because that's exactly what they are. :-)

B. D.