Subject: [Leica] Now SHOES... Re: Leica Price increase
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:09:23 -0700

> Pleeaassee can we get back to talking about filters? Or bags, or shoes.
> Whisky hasn't had a good thread recently. But can we please kill this
> now.

forget those goofy, late middle aged American travelling in Europe
Mephistos - these are the shoes to get!:

http://www.brasher.co.uk/

extremely light, comfortable, hard wearing - also smart looking! Get them
refurbished every couple of years and they last for ever (kinda like a
Leica).

I used to use the Brasher boots first incarnation 15 years ago - the
lightest and most comfortable fell and mountain boots I ever had. The shoes
are the perfect, walking around all day, climbing over rough terrain,
photography footwear. And unlike the Mephistos you can wear them to dinner
with your unstructured Armani silk jacket and Helmut Lang jeans... (they
also go with a kilt Marc)

tim

Replies: Reply from "Doug Lee" <doug.lee8@verizon.net> (Re: [Leica] Now SHOES... Re: Leica Price increase)