Subject: [Leica] Re: Opinions on the Performance of the Tele-Elmarit - M 90 f2.8 Lens?
From: Pericles Lavat <info@pericleslavat.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:57:24 -0600

Hi Greg: I have the Tele-Elmarit and if you use it when the light is soft
and even, it works great, the problem begins when you have very bright areas
near the picture zone, because then you get  flare, and I use the lens hood.
So there it is my experience with the lens.
If you do not get flare, the performance is acceptable, good definition,
sharp enough.
What I like is the size and the price.

"The skinny Tele-Elmarit - M 90 f2.8 lens looks like a nice lightweight
90 for travel.

How well does it perform as compared to the 90 f2.0 ASPH?"

- --
Saludos

Pericles

http://www.pericleslavat.com