Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:13:48 -0500

Chris - noble experiment in human behaviour - many times things are
sold because they don't like the way the lens feels, or that the bokeh
is not to their liking.  It think you're asking too much of the seller
to 'come clean' as the expected result is that no one is going to by
said lens.   I recently sold a lens that i didn't like because it was
not particularly sharp to my eyes wide open - I don't believe I have a
duty to inform a buyer of that impression because that's all it is - is
my impression. so long as the lens is as described then I think that's
were it should be left.  Again I don't disagree that this is a
discussion group but you're asking too much of human nature.  Just my
$0.02

ernie