Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica Price increase
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:11:12 -0500

ROFLO!!!

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Austin
Franklin
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 11:14 AM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Sal,

>     1.- Many of you feel the employees of Leica do not deserve an
> increase in salary.

Er, no...not given what I've seen come out of there.

>     2.- Leica AG never has any increases in the cost of doing
business.
>     3.- Their suppliers do not have or are not permitted to have
> increases in their cost of doing business.

They should sell MORE cameras, not LESS...and a price increase can very
well mean they will sell less.

>     4.- Leica should lower its prices and eventually go out of
> business.

If they go out of business, it won't be for lowering it's prices, but
for simply not having product that enough people want.

>     5.- Most of you have absolutely no idea of how to run an
> international business.

And the international business that you run is called.....?????

Austin