Subject: Re: [Leica] Luggers in rio?
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablo@pablokolodny.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:10:37 -0300

Kyle Cassidy wrote:

> Howdy folks -- looks like in the next couple months I might find myself in
> the lovely country of brazil tooling about Rio looking for things to take
> pictures of and escaping the miserable winter up north. I'm looking for some
> lugger(s) who might have a spare sofa for a couple of days. Email me off
> list. It would be cool to meet up with Pablo while I'm down, heck, it's only
> 2500 kilometers from buenos aires...
>
> Kc

hey Kyle,

it's only 2,500 kilometers !! come down to BA.
Spend some days in Rio, then come for some beefs and more reasons to keep
your shutter working until it get stuck or loose.

shame I can't meet you in Rio... well not so, you'll get roasted there. And
Linda too. By the way, is Liz coming down too ?

regards

Pablo