Subject: [Leica] Stereo STEMAR
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:57:52 -0500

Yeras ago when I became a new Leica user, I read about the Stereo STEMAR
that Leita made at one time, and thought this would be a fun accessory to
have.   So I phoned up Alt's and asked them if they had any used ones lying
around.  They told me they recently sold one, and quoted me the price.   At
that point I decided that stereo photography isn't all its cracked up to be
and promptly forgot about it.

But I'm curious, in all the years that I have subscribed to the LUG, I
don't recall any discussion of the STEMAR (watch some smarta** prove me
wrong my checking the archives!).    Has anyone here actually used the
thing?   Does it work well?   Would it make sence for Leica to reintroduce it?

dan c.