Subject: [Leica] RE: OT digital products
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:34:50 -0500

Luggers,
    Several people have questioned my statement, that the 14 Megapixel chip
is Kodak owned.
    While, I do not know what Kodak's stake is in FillFactory, my guess is
it is large.
    In the news release Austin pointed too is.... and I quote....
    "This new device is an exclusive development for Kodak and will
therefore not be offered as a standard FillFactory product. However,
FillFactory can develop similar imaging devices for other interested third
parties."
    To me, this means there is proprietary "stuff" (my technical term) in
this device and Kodak controls the rights to it not FillFactory.
    It seems both sides have valid points.
Happy Snaps,
Sal

Sal DiMarco, Jr.