Subject: Re: [Leica] b/w and color
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 23:09:35 +1100

>Gang,
>
>I am curious what all goes into your decision to shoot black and
>white or color.  I have noticed that some of the group works only in
>b/w, some only in color and some in both.
>
>What is your thought process in this decision?

I have to remind myself to do b/w most of the time, and when I don't
I regret it :-) I think you can carry both, though I know that it can
be hard to think in both modes, some subjects do stand out. I like to
have a b/w or colour "day", but have some of the other on hand "just
in case"
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com