Subject: [Leica] OT : Inkjet Photo Album
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:19:33 -0500

Found an item that may be of interest to some on the list - I have been
looking for a way to display and house my inkjet photos - the following is
a link to a company that sells cloth bound albums with refillable pages
that are fine art paper that can be fed into an inkjet - gives a more
polished look vs. pasting the inkjets onto the paper of an album.

http://www.digitalartsupplies.com/blacburclota.html

It is more work than just sending photos to Apple.com and having them print
the book but the quality from inkjet can easily surpass that seen with the
Apple book plus you have instant feedback and can also switch out pics and
re-arrange the order,etc.

ernie