Subject: Re: [Leica] digital results
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 21:26:32 -0600

I was surprised by this. Usually Kodak puts out their Digi SLR with the
Nikon mount, then Nikon will follow with their own version.
Now with the new Nikkor 12-24 lens coming out, looks like no full frame
Nikon body anytime soon. At least that keeps the cost down.
The new Kodak 14n w/Nikon mount is $4795, with much less features than the
D1x/D1h, and slower too.

The D100 and Fuji S2 will benefit from the new lenses. There goes the "just
get the 17-35/2.8".

On a Leica note, I'm seeing more foreigners  in New Orleans with these M7's.
Keeping 'em coming so I can look at 'em.

Chris
New Orleans