Subject: [Leica] But before the Red Dot goes on..
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:18:14 -0500

Hi Tina, all -
Maybe there will be a few changes made to this model before the "Red Badge
of Courage" (apologies to Stephen Crane) makes it's way to the camera's
side. Could be a great move! Nice rugged P&S single lens reflex with 12x
zoom - stabilized- give it 4.5 - 5 megapixel, and/or some screaming
firmware, and it's got a great chance! Already it has a super burst rate and
short shutter lag. It could oust all those Oly E shooters, or at least make
them look twice!
EC