Subject: Re: [Leica] New LUMIX/Digilux?
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:10:34 -0600

Yes it is slow, but most 2mp cameras I've used are slow, and SD cards are
not nearly as fast as CF cards.
True, it is not the camera you want to take "show me your breasts" Mardi
Gras shots. A second later, and they're gone!

I found the bonus with the LC20 is that is the only small digital with a two
lug strap system. I hate those wrist straps.

Chris
New Orleans