Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:21:12 -0500

Rollei 35 back/bottom
No Leica items today, but some of the following may be of interest to
LUG members

Chrome w/black leather - Made in Germany
Excellent condition except for a little ding on the front, look for the
white arrow in the second picture.
$30.00 including shipping within the USA
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Rollei35-back/R35-back-1.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Rollei35-back/R35-back-2.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Rollei35-back/R35-back-3.jpg

10 5x7 film holders
Bought at an auction as part of a lot with other items which I wanted.
I haven't tried any of them as I don't shoot 5x7.
$20.00 including shipping within the USA
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/5x7-holders.jpg

4x5 camera back - Linhof?
In good working condition.
Groundglass is cracked
$50.00 including shipping within the USA
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Linhof/4x5a.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Linhof/4x5b.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Linhof/4x5c.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Linhof/4x5d.jpg

Kodak Folder
No. 2C Autographic Kodak Jr.
Lens is clear - B&L Rapid Rectilinear
Shutter and aperture both work
Includes original IB and a damaged black box.
The clasp used to hold the camera closed is broken.
$30.00 including shipping within the USA
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Large-Kodak-folder.jpg

Polaroid Auto Processor
In excellent condition, I'll include a roll of PolaChrome 35mm
$30.00 including shipping within the USA
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Autoprocessor1.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Autoprocessor2.jpg

Topcon Super D
In excellent condition except for the lightly engraved Social Security #
on the bottom. I suppose it could be buffed off but I wouldn't hold my
breath. The person who sold it to me about a year ago, said that this
camera was never used out of doors but only on a Repronar slide
duplicator.
Like New IB included and original papers if you like that provenance
stuff.
Everything works.
Make a reasonable offer if you're interested.
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Topcon/Topcon-3qtr.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Topcon/Topcon-back.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Topcon/Topcon-top.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Topcon/Topcon-top.jpg