Subject: [Leica] Acratech Ball Heads
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:20:08 -0800

 I have just received a new shipment of first grade and cosmetic "seconds"
Acratech ball heads.
All heads (firsts and seconds) have the new-issue rubber coated control knob
for added comfort.

The first grade heads sport the new camera clamp, which has been restyled
and lightened.

The cosmetic seconds are indistinguishable - or nearly so - from the others.
In any case, as far as performance, quality of construction, and warranty,
all are equal.

Although the rubber knob adds $10 to the price, I will continue to offer
first grade heads at $269.95 plus S&H.

The cosmetic seconds are available at $239.95 plus S&H.

More info available at ClearSight USA:

http://www.clearsightusa.com/otherproducts.html

My review of the ball head can be viewed at:

http://www.clearsightusa.com/acratest.html

Joseph Codispoti
ClearSight USA
P.O. Box 150, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406 USA
www.clearsightusa.com