Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 49: No blue sky here!
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:36:49 +0100

Thanks, Jim. Obviously you responded to the road in the way I did--I
shot some pictures from the same spot but turning left to eliminate the
road, and did not like them as much in the end.

In the main picture the white things are indeed bales of hay.

Nathan

Jim Hemenway wrote:
> Nathan:
>
> I can understand why Don feels that way but I like it the way it is.
> It's a nice juxtaposition presenting the modern world as coexisting with
> the sublime.  This to me is the best of the group.
>

> I also like the main for it's whimsy, (although perhaps not intended). I
> assume that the white objects are bales of hay, but they look like giant
> marshmallows.  http://www.wajsman.com/2002_49.jpg

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland