Subject: Re: [Leica] Portraiture of authors on Fresh Air
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:13:02 -0500

Adam - caught part of the show.  At the top of the show did you catch
the author's description of going to his photo shoot? Then compare that
to the photographers description - she allowed the author to wear their
own clothing, no artificial lights.  She definitely would feel
comfortable with leica shooters though i suspect she uses something
larger - just my guess.

ernie