Subject: Re: [Leica] Three beautiful ladies.
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:37:04 +1000

Guaranteed no gaussian blur to the background, Robert. Don't forget that
the
background is miles away and I have focussed to about 3-4 feet. There is
not
a lot of background going to be in focus after that treatment. In the
printing I think I lightened it a little and lowered the contrast a tad.

Regards
Rob