Subject: [Leica] Anybody Seen Nigel Skeet??
From: "Steve LeHuray" <steve@icommag.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 05:01:30 -0400

Yesterday a friend of mine told me she had sent her M6 and a Summicron
90/2.0 for service to Nigel Skeet at Beverly Hills Camera (a Leica dealer).
Well it seems Nigel and Beverly Hills Camera have disappeared (phone
disconnected). My friend would like to get her Leica gear back. Anybody know
what happened to Nigel and Beverly Hills Camera? Any help would be
appreciated.

sl

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Anybody Seen Nigel Skeet??)