Subject: RE: [Leica] Fwd: [Fwd: ........ called notice to Davidson being interviewed]
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:11:08 -0000

Thanks for the pointer - I found the interview in the archive section and
enjoyed listening to it very much. I don't know Bruce Davidsons work very
well and this has made me want to explore it more. One of the great wonders
for me in the Internet is that I can log into a radio interview done about a
month ago on a radio station in the US and listen at my desk here in the UK.

Thanks again!

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com