Subject: [Leica] About the Speedgraphic shooter
From: Keith V Johnson <kvj@gammanine.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 23:54:17 -0500

On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, at 02:53  PM, Bill Satterfield wrote:
Should be right on. I will let you know after I  develop.
> Anyway, he was  a real interesting subject.
   Thats my buddy Louis. He's been shooting on the street with that speed for
ages. I would love to see your shot of him, I have a photo of him at my desk .
I gave up shooting weddings because of something he said after we left the
photoexpo a few years ago. I'll never be able to thank him enough for his
insight. BTW, if you appreciate Ken Hansens shop, maybe next time you are in
NYC, check out Lens and Repro. Nice staff, great equiptment.