Subject: Re: OT Re: [Leica] Littman 4x5 single (the Texas Leica)
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:03:15 -0500

Well, if you want a really big wide-angle camera then the hobo
http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/Hobo/welcome.htm is the way to go!

Mike D

Replies: Reply from "Pat Perez" <patdperez@yahoo.com> (Re: OT Re: [Leica] Littman 4x5 single (the Texas Leica))
Message from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: OT Re: [Leica] Littman 4x5 single (the Texas Leica))