Subject: [Leica] Leitz IIIf RD and Leica Manual Question
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 22:13:04 -0700

I've purchased my first screw mount camera, a old Leitz IIIf with
Summitar lens. Its on it's way in the mail so I thought I'd better bone
up on using it correctly, especially since I've never used a LTM camera
before. I found a website that with photos explains how to trim the film
leader and load the camera. What I'm looking for next is how to operate
the shutter, reset the frame counter, rewind the film and interface with
the viewfinder and rangefinder.

I do have Edition 15 of the Leica Manual which has a small (1/2 page)
description but no accompanying photos. Can someone recommend which
Leica Manual edition covers the IIIf best or an alternative readily
available information source book or web site?

Regards,

Greg

PS: Never mix liquor and camera FS adds.

Replies: Reply from "Mark Davison" <DAVISON_M@msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Leitz IIIf RD and Leica Manual Question)