Subject: [Leica] Concert photography
From: bussbearm@juno.com
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 17:23:56 -0500

Bonsoir Logan,

  About concert photography, I did a few in my lifetime and frankly I
think it is important that when in doubt, go for underexposing a bit.
Early on (Beach Boys 1976, Dylan 1980, etc,) I found out that
overexposure, just to be on the safe side I kept saying to meself, is a
terrible thing for concert photos.  Makes the faces or the brightly
lighted parts look terrible.  Try underexposing a bit.

  Best,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)