Subject: [Leica] Re: [Leica?] Film for the Baby Rollei
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 09:32:17 -0500

Good Morning Slobodan:

I buy my odd/old sized film from Dick Haviland in upstate NY at:
http://www.filmforclassics.com

He cuts and spools fresh film onto recycled spools.  I buy a few rolls
of 127 sized Ektachrome from him for my Baby Rollei every year.  I also
have him do the E6 processing of it.

The one time I tried B&H they back ordered it for too long a wait.

I don't use the Baby Rollei all that often, but I enjoy it when I find
the time for it.

If you buy one, look for one that appears to be mint and then have
Marflex make it run as new.

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Message from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] Medium format and Leafscan)