Subject: Re: [Leica] Medium format and Leafscan
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 23:17:32 -0800

That's too bad, as Efke is a hideous film. It's right there next to
Freestyle's Arista. My first semester students can even tell the
difference between those films and first quality films.
Oh, well! It was just a thought. I always get tempted when I see those
Baby Rollei up for sale. I guess I better keep my money in my pocket.
Thanks,
 Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Medium format and Leafscan)