Subject: Re: [Leica] Portrait session on King Island
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 22:34:20 -0800

Rob Heyman showed:

> A week or so ago I had the good fortune to photograph two beautiful
> little girls and their dad on a small island near Brisbane. All were
> shot on an M6 with my 35 and 50mm Summicrons. The girls love to play
> dress-up and brought large scarves as props.
>
> URL for those interested:
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/image-36297.html<<<

Hi Rob,
Well done mon ami! Very well executed! very nice soft light to work with as
a bright sunny day would've been a killer.

Quite often letting chldren do their own thing makes for the best pictures
as it beats the hell out of the posed "look over here, hold it" type of
photography.

good on you lad,
ted