Subject: Re: [Leica] Life at 400, 560 and 800mm
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 11:12:34 -0800

on 12/7/02 10:15 AM, Edward Caliguri at caliguri@rcn.com wrote:

> I picked up a used, boxed, never used really, 400 and 560 6.8's and I can say
> one thing for sure ... this 2-element one group 400 is a marvel ... ounce for
> ounce, you will not find a quicker focusing, sharper lens for the money

:-)

for all the wildlife photographer wanna-be's, the lens is great but it still
takes a good knowledge of the subject to get good pictures, as Ed knows.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Life at 400, 560 and 800mm)